Thursday 21 April 2011

Creating a tour business

Like so many people I discovered Cuba because it is the most affordable of all Caribbean destinations. And like so many Visitors to Cuba my feet had barely touched the ground when I realised how special Cuba is.
From the very first time I landed at Varadero Airport my Cuban experience has been positive.
After staying at 2 all inclusive resorts and over nighting in Havana once I decided the Urban/City type vacation was more interesting to me than 7 days on the beach.
From that point onwards I have never looked back. I have been in Cuba almost a dozen times and in Havana eight times.

It did not take long to see the need for the type of website we operate.

http://www.havanadiscoverytours.com/

 There seemed to be thousands of people asking the same quuestions I was, namely how can we better understand this fascinating and unique place.
As for myself after quite a bit of research I wondered why are there no online resources available for Visitors who want to be guided though Havana by a Local.
Someone who can show and share all that makes Havana special.
Someone who can speak to me in my language of choice.

I wanted to immerse myself in the Culture and to meet the People and try to understand what it's like to live in a place suffering under 50 years of embargo.
And for the most part this is something I like to discover with my traveling partner. There are other times when the chance to Visit Havana with a Local is priceless.

I have met many Cubans and have managed to only slightly immerse myself in the fascinating Culture and History that is Cuba. My desire to understand grows with each trip and with each new experience.
That in the end is what keeps me coming back.

The desire to experience Havana and try to get some insight into this incredible place is what we offer at http://www.havanadiscoverytours.com/

Come, Join us and see all that Havana has to offer. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment